Yoga: Practice and Lifestyle Immersion Retreat in Chiang Mai
28th March – 3rd April 2018
Inspiring Change For Now and Your Future
This Immersion Retreat invites you to spend time exploring and understanding the yogic practices, traditions and lifestyle. Throwing science and humour into the mix, we then look, as individuals, at how we can use these principles to improve our own lives, the lives of our loved ones and to minimise our impact on the planet.
Amidst all of this, you will find time to lounge by the pool, eat freshly grown food made with love and discover the local area. Most importantly, take the time to relax, absorb the beauty of the surroundings and be inspired to make long term changes today.
– Ashtanga Led/Mysore postural practice
– Healthy Plant Based Cooking Class
– Buddhist Temple Visit
– Hot Springs Visit/Chiang Mai Celedon Visit (TBC)
– Sunday Market/Free Time Chiang Mai
– Herbal Steam and Fire Ceremony Evening
– 6 nights accommodation (please see choices below)
– Airport Transfers
– Adventure Transfers
– All Meals (Vegan)
– Morning Snack and Coffee/Tea
– All Activities (please bring fun money for Sunday afternoon/evening in Chiang Mai)
– Off site food, drinks, souvenirs, blessing donations, massages and other fun stuff
– Onsite massages (available for 400THB!)
– Alcohol/extra food purchases on site
– Travel Insurance (highly recommended that you purchase this)
EARLY BIRD PRICING (Full payment due by 31st December 2017):
– Superior Villa Single Occupancy – 7,940HKD/person (SOLD OUT – Waitlist Only)
– Regular Villa Single Occupancy – 7,680HKD/person (SOLD OUT – Waitlist Only)
– NEW – Dorm Room – 5,600HKD/person
REGULAR PRICING (Full payment due by 28th February 2017)
– Superior Villa Single Occupancy – 8810HKD/person (SOLD OUT – Waitlist Only)
– Regular Villa Single Occupancy – 8530HKD/person (SOLD OUT – Waitlist Only)
– NEW – Dorm Room – 6200HKD/person
To secure your booking, a 2500HKD non-refundable downpayment is required. At this point, you will also be sent information regarding the available villas. Early comers have the best choices! I will then reserve that villa for you pending full payment. You will also be sent information regarding the venue, the tentative itinerary and a questionnaire.
Yes, sometimes, despite our best intentions, unforeseeable circumstances mean that we are unable to attend a planned event. Any cancellation less than a month out from retreat commencement will incur a full payment fee. If, however, you are able to ‘sell’ your reservation and make the appropriate introductions to Kerill Yoga, we will, of course, fully refund all monies. Cancellations prior to Feb 28th will be refunded to the extent of 80% of the full cost of the retreat unless a replacement attendee is available, in which case, a full refund will be made. Kerill Yoga will also endeavour to help you find a replacement participant by maintaining a waiting list for attendees.
The Stunning View of Jai Dee Villa, Mala Dhara, Doi Saket, Chiang Mai, Thailand
For enquiries, bookings and payment details, please contact Kerill Yoga